John Castro — President of EC3
John Castro, former Vice President of Business Development for Agrecol Corporation, has established solid relationships and developed an in-depth understanding of the environmental consulting and land management service industry over the past six years. Previous to that, John worked for the corporate and retail divisions of Famous Footwear as well as the retail division of Target Corporation for a combined 10 years. During this time he gained extensive experience including project management, store management, corporate merchandising, marketing, and strategic business planning. John's knowledge and experience has enabled him to take the lead role in establishing a corporate infrastructure for EC3. John attended Arizona State University majoring in Business Administration.
John is currently a managing partner of EC3, President, and the Director of Business Development. John's efforts are currently focused on creating new customer accounts, branding the name EC3, and building strong working relationships with various industry leaders.
Additional Business Experience:
- Wrote, designed, and produced financial and organizational strategic business plans for multi-million-dollar corporations.
- Implemented new employee introduction programs. Has experience recruiting, hiring, and training employees while developing and motivating team members. Created employee policies, reviewed processes, and created several employee handbooks.
- Restructured warehouse operations and developed an inventory management system enabling various companies to sustain and increase revenues while reducing costs.
- Highly involved in all aspects of operational development and control, including organizational setup, management selection, sales, marketing, and financial planning for new divisions.
- Wrote and negotiated contracts with large clients and was successful in securing multi-year service agreements.
- Managed the design and implementation of new software systems for re-engineered administrative processes and customer service POS systems on schedule and within budget.
- Was instrumental in planning, creating, and implementing internet sites, brochures, and catalogs to promote and generate additional revenue streams.
- Built a sales team and infrastructure to sustain a scalable business model. Developed sales tools: expectations sheets, agreements.
Return to Staff Index